- Prepare cash flow reports & monthly performance reports.
- Assist in preparing annual operating budget.
- Participate in feasibility studies for major projects within the business
- Participates in preparation of management reports, showing key performance indicators, trends, comments on actual vs. budget variations and risks as well as areas that require management attention.
- Holds a Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, and Business or related-education field.
- From 0 - 1 year of work experience in similar field.
- Excellent command of English -spoken & written.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Applications
About This Company
Edita is a market leader in baked food products with a portfolio of brands that includes Molto Croissant, Molto Cake, Molto Swiss Roll, Bake Rolls and Hostess cakes. The company employs more than 3700 employees and operates 2 factories in 6th of October and 10th of Ramadan cities.
The company started in mid 1997, as the first company to produce filled croissants in the MENA region, starting by Egypt as its opening gate. Hostess® was established in 1995 under license from Interstate Brands Corporation, USA, and was acquired by Edita Food Industries in June 2003. Since then, the company has been modernized and new lines were bought as well as the existing lines were upgraded.
All these products are being exported at the moment to the MENA region and we are looking forward to develop our regional existence.