OMS is now Hiring “Collection Accountant”
* The duties of a Collections Accountant include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
* Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
* Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
* Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
* Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
* Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
N.B. please mention the position your applying for in the subject
if interested please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org