Senior Internal Auditor in Aswan, Egypt
“A Big Company working in finance field needs to hire Senior Internal Auditor to be a part of the growing team with the following criteria:
- Work Location: Aswan, Egypt (Preferably from residents)
- Working Hours: 9-5
- Gender: Male.
- Days off: Friday & Saturday.
- Salary: 5500 L.E. + social & Medical Insurance
• University degree in accounting, finance, or a related field. And to be successful you must have be ideally qualified (or partly qualified) with certification as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
• Four years progressively responsible experience in performance auditing in one or more of the following fields: Financial/Operational Auditing, and/or external Auditing and/or information systems auditing.
• Thorough knowledge of the accounting principles, procedures, financial records and transactions and of audit procedures.
• Proficiency in the use of computer conducting audit activities.
• Ability to gather, analyze, and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, including the ability to interview persons to extract information of a sensitive nature. And Ability to gain the confidence and respect of management and staff through attributes such as professionalism and positive attitude.
• Ability to supervise a group of professional and clerical subordinates and to direct their activities in accomplishing the goals of the Internal Audit Department.
• Willing to travel extensively.
• Excellent working and speaking knowledge of English language.
• Provide guidance, supervision, and assistance to the internal audit staff involved in performing professional-level audit work.
• Ensure that audit address areas of concern relative to the goals, performance objectives, and impact of a variety of economic, financial, and managerial programs in conformance with the foundation’s policies and procedures or sound business practices where no policies exists. Plan and organize the activities of the Internal Audit Department.
• Document all significant procedures of the entity and evaluates their effectiveness, efficiency, compliance with the laws and regulations of the country and the foundation regulations.
• Develop recommendations for bringing programs and operations into compliance with goals and objectives. Prepare comprehensive written reports per case.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CVs with Personal Picture to email@example.com, quoting the job title in the subject.