• Responsible for assisting the top management in the day to day operations and tasks.
• Maintains highly confidential files and reports.
• Screening, responding to and redirecting mail/calls, as appropriate.
• Closely coordinate with all other departments
• Prepare, Open and distribute correspondence which including faxes and email.
• Answer phone calls and greeting the visitors and directs them to appropriate individual.
• Following up maintenance and logistics for the copier, faxes and printers.
• Design and ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date.
• BA degree of business administration or related degree
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience
• Very Good command of English
• Excellent with MS Office
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Willing to learn
• Ability to multi-tasks
Interested candidates kindly send your CV with a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job title in subject line