Duties & Responsibilities:
• Communicate and carry on correspondence with customer.
• Answer customers inquires through emails, phone calls
• Obtain customer's orders assuring a convenient feeding for factories and production
• Making pricing for the new styles.
• Receiving the samples orders from customers and follow up with the factory.
• Develop internal documents and documentation cycle.
• Check the samples before shipping it to the customer
• Working on critical path and delivery schedule sheets (updating orders, styles, quantities, and dates).
• Attending scheduling and planning meetings.
• Provide a quarterly report to the senior account manager.
• Fulfill and send order confirmation to the customer.
• Act as interface between customer and production through planning.
• Transfer to technical area any customer's feedback regarding quality and service..
• Gets full BOM clarifications and pass it to material planning team.
• University Degree
• Minimum 2 years experience in sales ( Garments and Textile Industry)
• Excellent Command of English Language
• Excellent Computer Skills (MS Office Applications ) and internet specially WRD, XLS, PPT, Outlook
• Strong communication skills in all disciplines including written ,oral ,email and presenting
• A positive attitude to dealing with people
• Strong, day to day ,client management skills and ability to keep promises
• Customer focused attitude
• Computer skills, perfect English language
Interested candidates please send your CVs to email@example.com , mentioning the job title in the subject line.